I’m in a desperate need of a job because I really need my own place in this world, but I guess I’m too picky. You see, the funny thing is, that I’d gladly be mocking out a pigstie in the far south end of this country, while answering phones (which is an easy job to get these days) makes my mind start biting fingernails and shiver. And for what? Strangers yelling at me because they think I am responsible for their newspaper not turning up that morning?! I can be bigger than that. My brother could then I can take it too. FFS, I don’t need much of a job, do I? Only one with enough pay for a cheap flat somewhere in a cheap neighbourhood. I think that answering phones together with what I got left from CSN and maybe a little help from Soss might just do that. It may also give me some more social competence and cure me of my phone-phobia...so, I’ll probably take it. To morrow. Or the next day...
I’ve also gotten this idea of becoming a "fodervärd" (couldn't find in my dictionary but I tried!) to a dog from the military dog unit. They’ll pay for the feed and all veterinary expences. If I want to go along with that I need to know where I’ll be for the next six months atleast and how I’ll live. Home with mother? In a flat with my brother? A flat of my own? Or in a sleepingbag on the street? And how will my economy look like? Questions that needs answers before I can go get a dog...but I’m so close! Why don’t I have everything figurerd all ready?!
I’ve had my hair cut. For real. No playing around with the scissors for me, no sir, it was done the proper way- with the machine! Mum helped me last Saturday and now the longest hairs on my body is somewhere I won’t talk about, but you understand anyways ;) On my head it’s only 3 millimetres maximum and I love it! Mum said I looked like a “Belsen”-prisoner, what ever the hell that is, but I think I rather look like a juvenile gangsta' or maybe Demi Moor in the film “G. I. Jane” (one of my favourites btw) though not as super sexy and unquestionable femenine. I don’t have those big eyes and long eyelashes though most probably were make up, or big BIG boobs, too big to be real for such a hard working woman as Lieutenant O’Niel. Why an army-girl would be stupid enough to enlargen her tits I’ll never know. Or wear make up or perfume for that matter. All waste of time and the breasts would be in her fucking way too. But I guess they couldn’t make an army-girl film with an unsexy girl who’s breasts shrunk to nothingness by all the extreme training, only mention that she’ll lose her period from the same...silly. But I’ll admit to enjoy the view of them under a wet t-shirt...it’s only in an artistic point of view of course...;)
2 kommentarer:
Aw, you shaved the rest off too? And whoa, you don't have big eyes? Right. I'll go sit over here till you're sane again.
Asian movies are the best. People tend to think asians are all about boobs, for some reason (probably all that anime hentai that's about all of asian culture that reaches America), but their moviestars are seldom plastic-infused. - That one movie when Jackie Chan is a hong-kong cop, there's a totally cute skinny little cop-girl.
I did ;P I don't have as big eyes..and if you want me sane you'll be sitting "over there" for a long time ;)
Mm, I guess you're right. I don't really think much of it unless it's obviously fake boobs on the wrong place- like on a soldier taking the hardest military training programme...
Skicka en kommentar