Tea. A useless drink, I hear. It's only flavoured hot water so what's the point? I don't know, does it need one? I drink tea almost every day but seldom more than two mugs, and lately I've begun using a big glass instead. In the morning or at noon I drink hot water and milk flavoured with Earl Grey, an Asian black tea subtly flavoured with bergamot. But I don't want my tea to be strong, just a soft colouring of the water is enough and then I pour some milk in it to make it luke warm and drinkable on the instant. It doesn't taste much but I like it. I like it almost as much as drinking syrup from the bottle. I guess that's pointless too.
Tea and biscuits are one of the better habbits from England that I enjoy because if their's something I love more than syrup it's biscuits, cookies, buns and bakery of all kinds. The sweeter the better. But never sugar or honey in the tea, that's a bit too much even for me.
1 kommentar:
Since like Chinese tea and stuff is healthy, I guess there's something in it other than water and flavor.
Skicka en kommentar