torsdag, augusti 25, 2011

Burlesque

Well, yes of course I bought the movie. It has everything to make me wanna see it over and over again 'til I know every line by heart; 1) A cliché story. You know, that little lie kapitalists are fond of telling? With a little hard work anyone can make it big, no matter who you are or where you're from, just as long as you are willing to fight for your dream to come true. It's a cute idea but hardly realistic. But it makes sweet stories. 2) It has beautiful men and women appearing as actors and/or performing wonderful dances you can't take your eyes from and 3) everything is done with great song and music that makes the hair stand up on your arms. This is art and entertainment just the way I like it. Simple, easely digested intellectually and magnificent at the same time. Just check it out on youtube, will ya (I couldn't make the links work ;)

Inga kommentarer: