Yes, it’s true. I felt like a cockroach entering a beauty competition for peacocks. Even if my shell glistened in the same colours as the peacock’s feathers I’d still be a disgusting bug and never become a bird. But today the cockroach desided he had to do this or forever hide in the shadows so he read his texts on the generalrepetition in front of the very understanding class. I did fine. But that says nothing about Saturday. We’ll see what happens.
To morrow afternoon and during the rest of the day it’s a tattooexpo in Karlstad that I shall visit with a whole bunch of friends! It’s going to be great especially since I’ve been drawing on a simple tattoo that I would like to have done by someone there, preferably Heidi Hay though I know she’s more into blackandgry realistic and not full black symbol. I’m gonna do it on my wrist, the palm side, and I think it’s going to be quite OK though it’s not the most beautiful or uniqe piece someone could ever come up with. But I like the symbolic (no I won’t tell you what it is!). We might go to the cinema as well and see "Ironman" or something. I'm soooo looking forward to it!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar