I made scones to day! With chockolat in. They are sooo good! But of course I only made them because I have schoolwork to do and wanted to prolong all serious work since I also spent a few hours watching TV for no good reason. But eventually I picked up my assignment for religion. I had three topics to answer to and the last one was: “What might be the reason to why Swedes are uninterested or kritical towards christianity? What is your own oppinion? What is the reason to your own oppinion about christianity?”
I think that I didn’t quite answer the two last questions the way I was expected to. I think I mixed it too much with my personal believes instead of explaining what I think of christianity in general. Maybe it doesn’t matter. I don’t know. Christianity don’t bother me I guess. It’s fine by me if people want to believe things that I find somewhat unnesserasy and even unlogical. I don’t need a God to relie on for my own happiness. What a God does for people is giving reasons to why the world looks as it does and at the same time giving purposes for life and a hope of afterlife. No matter if God exists or not this is what he do, even though some things (like the suffering och innocent people) is still hard to explain with God being good and all. I can’t say that God don’t exist, I’m only saying that I find it very unlikely so I’ve desided to live my life after my own preferenses. I will live it after my own moral that I consider to be good enough and if God disapprove he’s a jerk that I wouldn’t want to spend the eternety with anyway. And that’s it. I accept the world as it is no matter if it's made by God's hand or just by chanse.
Isa and Dar are watching the game between Russia and Sweden. I joined them the other day when Sweden played against Denmark but “slept” through most of it. This game is more exiting but I don’t feel like watching right now. It feels so stupid. They shout and curse everytime the Swedes misses a chanse to goal and raises their hands to the air when they takes it while I stay indifferent to that kind of action. I like the fights on ice though. Chanses are that someone will have their throught slit by an iceshoe..(I’m evil ;) And I can also appreciate good working judges, but I don't give much for the players.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar