fredag, maj 09, 2008

Weekend

I’m in for a buissy weekend. The anthology needs to be done at Monday and we have too many pages so we’re asking people to shorten their texts which hurts since everyone wants too show what they have done and can do. But the printing company will want to have more money if we can’t stay within the limitations. It would be okey by me if I had to put some of my own money into it but then everyone has to do that even though they’ve kept it short and sweet. And I only have three alternatives so far for the cover illustration, of which one is really bad and needs a remake.
I also have to write a column for litterature class and a paper on the subject of Christianity for religion until Monday. In other words I’ve got things to do. But maybe I can leave the rest of the anthology work to Isa and Dar, except for the illustration and the contact with the writers. I don’t think they’ll have a problmen with that. I’ve already let them (or rather Isa) have their way with the typeface. Everyones texts look the same now, no one has a driffret typeface on their texts. The only variations are topics (bold type) and a few poems with italic type. I say it’s boring and that it does not look better, but I do know it’s easier for the printer’s. They don’t have to make sure they have the right typefaces in the database for every text. So I gave in. I’m not always stuborn in stupidity it seems ;)

She’s staying the weekend. I’m happy to have her close but I’m starting to feel like my obsession is wearing off. Or maybe it’s just the nice weather that makes me fall in love with the Spring instead. Or it’s the cow in the booth syndrome. Now that she’s here I don’t miss her. I wish I knew what I feel and what I want though.

My favourite F is sad too. I wish I could do something to cheer her up and help her feel better. For now I’ll just say that I believe in you, Frida, and that I love you. I’ll always be around for you and do what I can. It might not be much but it’s something. Stay with me F!

Inga kommentarer: