She's back at school again, earlier than expected, and suddenly everything feels much better for a while. I heard her coming in through the door and taking off her shoes but dared not call out to her. I should've ambushed her with a hug when she passed my room, but something told me I should not disturb her and I listned. Bad choice. I should never listen to that voice. If I'm disturbing her I think she's honest enough to tell me..
The anthology is almost done. All I need is Dar's contribution and then we need to sit down and look it all through. And I need to make some more illustrations for the cover so that the class has something to choose from. I bought a really nice postcard with a wolf on to day at the same sight as I dropped ten fucking kronor between the wooden deals in the floor on the porche outside the shop. I shouted "DÄMIT" (damn it) when it was already glistening up at me from the darkness below..now I'm pretending it was like throwing a coin in a pond or something for luck. Oh, well, I needed it though to get to town with to morrow. But hey, it could be worse. One day I might be sitting on the fucking street with only a sleepingbag and a worn papermug for the change people might throw me..
I should be doing homework but it seems like I won't do it until the very last minute as usual. The asignment is boring and I don't want to bother with it, but if I know my self right I'm more afraid of the teacher's disapointment than I hate the asignment so I'll end up doing it. And when I start with it after all I'll probably find that it's not at all as boring as I first thought and then make to big a deal of it...such's life.
Now, or at least very soon, I'm going to watch Dr House with Dar n' Isa. The best night in the week. My favourite show is on and I watch it in good company. Maybe I'll take a beer to go with it..no, if it only were coke.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar