My internet is still fucked up but I should stop being so lazy and try the library at school instead. If their wireless internet doesn’t work either I can be quite certain that it’s my computer that’s the bad guy.
I saw “Slumdog millionair” Easter Sunday at the cinema with my brother and my friend Peter who I’ve known for so long that he might as well be my brother too. It was actually a pretty nice movie. It’s somewhat brutal at times with very realistic violence as in the torture, shootings and maiming. I guess the whole movie is realistic if you accept the fact that a guy who grew up in the Mumbai slum can win “Who wants to be a millionair?” and knows the answers buy his experiences in the past and with a little touch of luck. It’s a touching sweet story coupled with action and comedy. I’ll probably buy it some day. Or perhaps my brother will download it for me ;)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar