Things can change so quickly sometimes. The other day I got a phonecall and was asked to come for a job interview as in tomorrow. Immediately my brain started to make up a future scenario for me on that job, even though it’s hardly the job of my dreams to work at Lidl...
But some sort of plan had started to develop even before they called, which is more than I’ve had for ages. A plan? A goal? Me? That’s almost unbelievable, but true. My plan is to get a job, any kind of job, work hard and lie low with my expences so that I in time can afford a drivers license for both car and truck. I’ll also try to get a place on my own that won’t cost me more than this one does. Then I’ll work as a truckdriver for a couple of years as I deal with my transition and then, then I’ll hopefully move to either Scotland/England or Ireland for a few years to live stealth as Gabriel.
If you haven’t noticed I’m suddenly full of hope, which is great, but cynical as I am I can’t stop thinking that the fall will be agonizingly painfull if I don't get that job anytime soon.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar