fredag, november 16, 2012

Refinements

"She leaned close against the side of my body, her lower arm resting upon my chest and belly, weighing me down as the needle bit my skin once more..."

Bella, my tattoo artist, spent an hour today refining the details on my cat. It's strange. Sometimes it doesn't hurt at all and other times my leg starts twitching as if I channel the pain down there instead, where it's okay to move a bit ;) It's worth every scorching nip in the skin though, of course. I'm planning on taking up her time a lot more in the future, and try to make an effort to get around drawing those sketches that I hope she can do something better of. It's just that I can't decide which motif I'd like to do first. The wolf is the oldest idea and really should be turned a reality by now, but I also want the angel though I originally wanted to finnish the story that goes with it first and like celebrate that with a tattoo. Then we have Hel and the scull "bracelet"...it's difficult to make up ones mind sometimes. In time though, in time.

Inga kommentarer: