tisdag, maj 27, 2008

Hm, I don't know..

Hi ya, as you might have guessed I didn’t get no tattoo on that convetion even though I asked around. Every one was too buissy and they seemed to be taking overprice too. Strange. I thought they would take less on conventions. Instead I put up an appointment at a local studio for tomorrow actually. At eleven o’clock. The studios name is Skin deep tattoo and if you’re interested their homepage is http://www.skindeeptattoo.se/ and I recomend it. They seem to be nice enough. The best thing is that I’m going to miss my two sessions tomorrow. MOAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To day I have been practising on an oral bookreport presentation that I did this evening. I was nervous but yet again not that dangerous kind of nervosity and everything went better than expected. But in the end when I was reading a passage from the book my throught got so dry and sore that I had to give it up. It seemed okay anyway and Rebekka, our teacher, said afterwords that she loved my accent, that she hated the more common American one (or rather Hollywood english). I thought I had worn it off but apparently some of it still lingers. I don’t have that Dubliner accent anymore as I did in the beginning but it’s still more Brittish than American and I find that to be a good thing. Dar claimed that it was something with my t:s that sounded more Brittish than American. I don’t know what’s making the difference.
Any how, I have a feeling that my oral bookreport was more to Rebekkas liking than my written one. It was too unprofessional and with good reason maybe. I've never done a serious outlined report like that before and it I didn't like it so I desided to do it more my way so I could remain my natural flow. If I wanted to do it right I could have asked Dar to help me but I didn't and I don't regret it. I say it's good enough for me ;)

I’ve also taken my first outdoors bath for the year in the cold river. It was very swift I tell you because the water was so cold that it hurt but it was actually quite nice too. Refreshing somehow. I’ll probably do it again before I go home. Oh, I don’t want to go home! I want to stay with my new friends for at least an other year but they won’t stay either. I’ve never bonded so quickly to anyone before as I have to Dar, Isa and Linda. Never. I hope our bond will hold for a long time. I’ll actually try to make an effort to it. Hopefully they will be meeting it.

Inga kommentarer: