I have a plan. Now that I'm moving I have a chance to change a few things in my life. For starters I'm going to change my eating habbits. I hate to cook and very soon I'm going to have to unless I want to lose waight I can't afford to lose or I'll become an anoraxian because of lazyness and fear. Yes, pots and pans and stoves and owens scare the shit out of me because they get hot and make scary noises. I don't want anything to do with them and even now I'm planning to have as little as possible to do with them but start using them non the less. But that's that. The important bit is that I'm going to change diet. I know that I don't got what it takes to become a proper vegetarian, and certainly not while living with my parents, but now I'm at least going to eat less red meat and more vegetables. I'm not giving up on fish though. I don't think that there really is good enough replacement of the proteins in meat, I don't, unless someone can prove me wrong. And fish is easy to prepair and not like pig or chicken. I don't want to mess about too much or long with my meals (hopefully I'll never have a family that I'd need to cook for, or at least that someone else in the family can do it. I can take the dishes). Just to make something clear; I dislike what is being done in the meat industry to the animals and want to help the cause of making it better for them, but I honestly don't think it's wrong to eat meat. It's not wrong to kill an other living being for food but it's wrong to do it disrespectfully with pain and stress. It should be swift and unexpected when it's done by humans. Predatores such as wolves and bears are excused. But not humans who should know better. Perhaps even better than to eat meat but my doubble-nature tells me that if I'm okey with killing if it's done properly then why the heck not eating deadlings?
Once there I'll also take serius action to get my body in shape. Swimming, boxing, aerobix even spinning perhaps but certainly a lot of walking and Paolos exercise quarters (ehum, probably not all at once). I think that would improve my ability to study. It also means that I have to eat properly.
I'll also try to make a really big effort to be honest and stright with people from the start. Last time with a new school and new people I just let them believe what ever they wanted which really is unfair to them. It's not lying but close. I'm not a feminist butch lesbian or whatever so what's the point with letting people believe that? Sure, I could work undercover as one, I think I got the ferocity for it, but who'd win on that kind of deception? Not me.
And what's the goal with all this? To become a better person of course! Whatever that means. I wish myself a sarcastic good luck on this project and with a self-mocking smile I promise to make sure that I'll at least try to go through with it.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar