tisdag, mars 10, 2009

Relapse

Monday morning we were suppose to have a introduction seminare for the essay we’re suppose to write but the always so organised teacher had double-booked himself so he sent us back home again, and some of us had come all the way from Stockholm. How nice. Actually, I was quite amused of some reason, but then again, I have a strange sense of humor. Anyway, instead of going home I went down town. I wanted to buy a wall calendar to give me some perspectiv of my life and new headphones to my mp3- those plugs I have that one put inside the ear itches something crazy! I started with Akademibokhandeln but they didn’t have any calendars but what they did have though was two books in a series that I’ve been reading on since I was thirteen and I haven’t read these two, so I bought one of them. Then I had a snack att Waynes and started reading.

Need I say what I was doing the rest of the day? Or why I’m suddenly back at writing english? Thought not.

It was a day full of good feeling anyway, not that the book is a feel-good-book per se, but Katherine Kerr hand her long story of the magic Deverry lands and its people works its own magic on me. Why do you think I’ve been reading it since I was thirteen? Some of the translated books I’ve read a number of times, this one though is new and not yet translated and there’s an other one after this. Right now school can go to hell though I have to do the exam to day. A pity, means I got less time to read and live a life that’s not real but somehow feels more real to me than this. I’ve been reading this kind of books for far too long. I haven’t opened the book to day though I got less than half of it left- better safe than sorry. I don’t want to miss the exam. You think I should’ve studied instead of reading that book yesterday? I think not. Sunday afternoon I realized I’ve stuffed my head as full as it can get; there’s only that much room for facts and the practical part couldn’t be exercised in a satisfactory way so. So, when I found the book yesterday I thought it might be a good thing to put myself in the best of moods before the exam anyway. Free my thoughts and energies, like, and not get all explodingly full of rhetoric terms that I’ll be stumbling over if they’re filled up like water in a breaching damm. At least I can hope it was a good strategy. What was fun though is that I could derive some of the english words to a couple of the said rhetoric terms I’ve been studying. That gives them more life and meaning, easier to remember and apply. That has to be good!

And right now neither the internet cable or the wireless net works properly. I’m starting to believe there’s something wrong with my computer. I’ll smash it.

Inga kommentarer: