It's useless poking at it anymore with the pencil. My fingers are itching to undo the flaws I can still detect and that might've been corrected unless I had allready sprayed it with fixative. Just as well because my corrections have uncountable times come to the point where I just bin the sketch though it was quite OK before I started meddle with every little detail nobody else would care about.
Anyway, to be able to draw this I had to keep the music going non-stop. I've listned to Linkin Park, Amy MacDonalds, Nightwish, Nickelback and other stuff. Of course I could consentrate to do it anyway but I would've needed more and longer brakes. With the music on I fall into something close to trance which allowes me to focus much better on the work before my eyes and under my hands. Without it so much else would disturb me. And I've also found with music that if I want to close my eyes and rest on my bed I won't fall asleep with it on. The same happens on trains and busses where I would wake every single time my head dropps down as I'm about to nod off. With music in my ears I can rest just as good as if I was sleeping without really sleep. I can even start dreaming as if I sleep but my body won't suddenly decide that my neckmuscles no longer need to hold on to my head. Which is cursed nice. It's irritating having the head dropping from my shoulders all the time. It seems like my brain becomes very preoccupied with music so that it can't just go to sleep and leave it playing without any part of my brain keeping alert so as to make sure it isn't anything dangerous I hear. Music keeps my head up in more than one way obviously ;)
So I've been very creative these couple of days, which is good. And there's more to come. My cousin with the baby on the picture have asked me to do an other portrait of a cousin to the baby. I've done it before and obviously I was good enough to be hired again, and I'll get payed too. All my writings are on ice though, unfortunatly. Well, apart from my documenting from the transition processe and all the pondering I do which I write down. It's going to be a book when this is all over ya'know. I hope.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar