fredag, juli 29, 2011

Pride!

For the first time ever I'm gonna go to Stockholm Pride! Though it's only going to be one seminar of all there is to choose from it is one step in the right direction. Who knows; if I like it I might come back next year- even if they've reinstalled the entrence fee by then (this year it's free since the theme is openness). I could've stayed longer of course but you never know, they might call me in to work and even if they don't I'd hate to be unable to take it because I'm somewhere else. So, Thirsday I'll be off to listen to the Buck Angel experience. Since it's only the train ticket (and probably lunch and a snack or something) that's gonna cost me I'd be stupid not to go. Now that he's here, in Sweden, I mean. There are other seminars I wanted to go to also but, well, I hate having many things going on at the same time. I would'nt be able to relax and concentrate while knowing they might call me at any point offering job hours. Which means that Thirsday will be the only day I'm not available for work. At all. It's not likely they'll call though since I'll be working Sunday to Sunday the week after, with a little breather on Wednesday, but still. Anyway, it's going to be very interesting to have a small taste of what Pride is all about.

Inga kommentarer: